awesome babe ♥

Saturday, June 27, 2015

PAST AND NEW SEM

SEM BREAK ALMOST OVER !! It a lies when I say I don't feel sad that the sem break show it ends but positively I wanna start a happy beginning . So lets say that I can't wait for the new sem and who know how time flies that I gonna be at SEM 3 . Excited to be at the Sem 3 but at the same time worried . I need to work hard to pay back what I cannot get during my Sem 2 , it quite make me down but hey that a life . Not every time we at up , sometime we at down just like a wheel . So I don't want to be sad all day long . If I want it , then I should start it freshly . But during my Sem 2 , I really have fun though . Even I got my room level 3 at Kamsis Aishah but I got best roomates ever , Husna , Hanim , Lina and Kak Yana . I even have same bed sheet like Husna and even the mat even our favourite colour is the same , PINK ! I gonna miss the environment at A305 :') But I hope it not the end of our relationship , I want to keep contact with them even we are not in the same room anymore . For my Sem 3 , I will stay at the rent house . Me , Alyaa Rahim and Alyaa Izzati rent the house since we don't get Kamsis . Just 3 of us and we even get our own room . I cannot imagine how I will live at the rent house , even my best friend also cannot imagine it . I guess I need to learn to be independent . But just one things that hard for me to change , going back home at KL every week . Since Sem 1 I become like this . I just can't , I really need to go back home , meet my ibu ayah , sleeping at my own room with the aircond , so I can't help myself . HAHAHAHA . I think my time is over , my ibu already call me to get ready since we gonna shopping . I just hope this Sem gonna be good to me , xoxo , S❤️
P/S : THE LEFT ONES IS MINE AND THE RIGHT ONES IS HUSNA DURING MY SEM 2

0 comments: