awesome babe ♥

Monday, January 20, 2020

Hello 2020 ! ♥

Well, it already 2020 guys and this is my first post in 2020. I really missed blogging so much, attempt to post but end up been in draft and end up being in a new year already. Firstly, I gonna give overview, well about me. Alhamdulillah, on 30 November 2019, I become Irham's wife with only one lafaz. No words can describe how I feel at that time, I am truly the happiest woman when I'm with him so happy on the day I become his wife until now, and although we never know what the future holds, I pray for our marriage is for us to always be with each other through up and down and for us to always be in love with each other. For my all bestfriends, thank you for coming on that day, thanks for the wedding gift, it really mean a lot to me and not to forget to all the guest, thanks you, me and my husband really appreciate for your present on our small ceremony. We already live by ourselves, rented a house and guess what, next to my ayah and ibu's house. I still cannot be far away from them, will forever be manja ayah and ibu. Nowadays we quite busy filling our small home with things, didn't finish yet. And secondly, I think this should be first ones but nahh its okay. Well every new year, everyone will have the new resolution what they want to achieve in that year. I also doesn't let this opportunity but to plan it as well. I might have the same things that I want to achieve from long time ago. Guess I don't want to stated in here. Gonna list down later on hahaha One more things, I still wearing my braces, hahahahaha suppose to take it out on December, but didn't go to the appointment. I feel like, I don't want to be apart from it, it going to be awkward when it already in my mouth, I don't know almost four or five year I guess. And I still doing my internship and alhamdulillah, I almost there. I guess that it, the short update about myself. Insyallah, will try to post more on this year.

0 comments: