awesome babe ♥

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

SEPTEMBER ♥

Here we go again, trying to post something and hopefully it will get publish instead of been in draft. Update, I end up my Semester 8's final on 18 August 2019 and currently waiting for my result that have been graded by my lecturer. Hoping to get a good result since it my last semester before I went for internship. I supposely start my practical training on 10 September 2019 but been ask to report myself tomorrow. I freak out the whole day today about that and about the system went down. Super nervous to know my result and to start my practical training. Trying to look from a positive perspective here, because I'm not being productive during my semester break so why not right to start a few day early *go syafiqah* I gonna do my practical training about 6 month and hoping that I will perform well during my practical training, ameen . . . Since it early on September, I really hope that September will be super nice and great to me because August didn't *wipe tear* Eventhough August is my favourite month *because my birthday*, but I think that this August is not being so good to me since I get through lot of things. Stop here, let try to forget because it already happen. Let hope for the best, xoxo S

0 comments: