awesome babe ♥

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bored Girl

It only been a week when I started my long holiday since after PD paper , for 2 and 3 days it okay and I having fun , doing nothing , eat , watch movie , reading the novels and all stuff that I like to do but now I feeling so empty , so boring *sigh* some of my friends go to work or even going somewhere but me ? I just stay at my own house , doing nothing . And I actually hate when I don't get myself busy with something since I will be thinking about ' HIM ' . Hmmm , I miss him damn much . Now that I knew how the real feelings when we really separate since we cannot meet each other or in other meaning I don't want to see him anymore I guess *since I want it* , but I knew it good for me :') It take times to forget him since he had been my crush during I'm sixteen years old . Believe or not , I started like him after I look at him in my new school since I switch off from Batu Muda to Seri Gombak and even now when I know it hurt and he never come back to me , I still love him . Stupid girl ! Okay , this is totally a pain for me , I shouldn't . . . seriously . I knew that forgetting someone is a painful process but it was my choice so I will bear with it :) I hope you happy since you already told me that you want us to break off after school over , but I , myself first asking us to break off since I don't have any reason left to defend our relationship since you already told me what your feeling actually to me . You know what , it actually hurt me a lot asking us to break off but since you want it , I know it for your own happiness so I will surrender . Actually , I hear a lot of stories about you that make my heart hurt so deeply but I don't know why I can still remember about someone like you . I just really cannot understand my feelings !! okay , I think this is enough before I reveal all of your stories *no worries , eventhough I want to hate you but I will keep it a secret* , but before that I'm so sorry for talking about you , AA . I just want to get rid of my own feelings , okay after this I will try not to talk about you anymore in my blog since I already can detain myself from stalking you so why I cannot detain myself from writing about you in my blog right ? so GOOD LUCK for me , the one who want to forget you and us . Hope you're happy with your life now , ehh wait why should I hope , you must be totally happy since the day after we break off . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , stop talking about that boy . Anyway , it not even one day my sister left me since she go back to village , I already miss her . I think I should stop now , feeling so sleepy *yawning* . Should I continue sleep back or should I watch movie ? Whatever , I just will do any one of my favourite things so I won't feel boring . Ohh , before I forget , for the PLKN things , I don't get choosen for Group 1 , as same as for Nisa and Hannan too . Maybe we will get to go in Group 2 or 3 , okay then enough for story about my life now , XOXO S ♥
Hope I have a good dream after this since I already tired having a bad ones ♥

0 comments: